Bungay crash leaves one man dead and another in hospital
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man has died after a crash near Bungay this morning.
Two vehicles collided on the B1062 around 7.15am today, a police spokesman said.
Emergency services attended the scene but one man, in his 40s, was declared dead at the scene.
A second man, in his 50s, was taken to hospital with serious but not life threatening injuries.
Both are believed to be from the Waveney area and were the drivers of the two vehicles involved. It is thought both were travelling alone.
You may also want to watch:
The B1062 remains closed between Low Road and Tallents Loke while an investigation takes place with diversions in place at Clarks Lane.
Any witnesses are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 36 of January 8.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published