Bungay: Crash victim named as Denis Sporle
A MAN who died after a three-vehicle crash last week has been named.
Denis Sporle, 80, from Barsham near Beccles, died after the road traffic collision in Bungay on Friday.
Police were called just before 1.15pm following reports that three vehicles - a white Vauxhall Corsa, a silver Ford Fusion and a blue Volvo V40 - had been in collision in Beccles Road, Bungay.
The driver of the Corsa, Denis Sporle, was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston but died the same day.
Officers have spoken to a number of witnesses but still want to hear from anyone who was in the area and saw the vehicles prior to, or when the accident happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Pc Danny Ormes at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete