Bungay: Woman released on bail after house fire
A 47-YEAR-old woman from Bungay has been bailed after being arrested on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life.
She was arrested after a fire at a home in Garden Close, in Bungay, at around 3.35am on Monday.
Damage was caused to the front door of the property before the blaze was extinguished.
The 47-year-old was arrested at another address in Bungay a short time later and was taken into custody where she was interviewed about the incident.
She has now been bailed to return to police on January 30, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in the early hours of Monday is asked to call DC 703 Quantrill at Waveney CID on 101.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years