Bures: Bathroom fire in Claypits Avenue tackled by crews from Suffolk and Essex

Fire

Fire - Credit: Archant

Crews from Suffolk and Essex fire services were called to a house fire last night.

Just before 11pm the incident in Claypits Avenue, Bures, was reported and a fire engine from Sudbury sent to the scene. It was joined by one engine from Colchester.

On arrival crews found a small fire in the bathroom and used a high pressure jet to put it out, whilst wearing breathing apparatus.

The fire was out by 11.32pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus