Busy road blocked after four car collision
- Credit: Archant
A road into Sudbury has been blocked by a collision believed to involve four vehicles at a junction in Little Cornard.
Suffolk police were called at 8.20am today (Tuesday, February 11) to reports that there had been a collision on the B1508, Bures Road, heading northbound towards Sudbury at the junction with Blackhouse Lane.
The road has been blocked by the accident, which reportedly involved a BMW 218D, a Peugeot 3008, a Ford Transit van and a Mini One.
An East of England Ambulance has been called to the scene as police have reported injuries, though they are not deemed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: "We were called to Bures Road at around 8.20am today following reports of a collision.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent two ambulances and crews treated two patients at the scene before transporting one to Colchester Hospital for further assessment and care."
Recovery has been called for the vehicles and police are on the scene.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 3 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 4 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 5 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 6 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight