Burger King reopens in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: PA
Fast food giant Burger King has announced another of their restaurants has reopened for business.
The restaurant in the Arc Shopping Centre fired up its grills on August 10 for customers hoping to eat-in, takeaway or have their dinner delivered.
The restaurant follows on from the West End Road restaurant in Ipswich, which has also reopened since lockdown was eased.
A reduced menu will be available, but the chain’s iconic Whopper burger and other popular staples can still be ordered.
The business says their number one priority is safety, masks and gloves for staff, stringent cleaning measures and contactless delivery options in place.
Marketing director Katie Evans said: “We are so pleased to be able to open more restaurants this week and slowly but surely get back to ‘normal’, ensuring all safety measures are in place.”
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week