Burger King reopens in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: PA
Fast food giant Burger King has announced another of their restaurants has reopened for business.
The restaurant in the Arc Shopping Centre fired up its grills on August 10 for customers hoping to eat-in, takeaway or have their dinner delivered.
The restaurant follows on from the West End Road restaurant in Ipswich, which has also reopened since lockdown was eased.
A reduced menu will be available, but the chain’s iconic Whopper burger and other popular staples can still be ordered.
The business says their number one priority is safety, masks and gloves for staff, stringent cleaning measures and contactless delivery options in place.
You may also want to watch:
Marketing director Katie Evans said: “We are so pleased to be able to open more restaurants this week and slowly but surely get back to ‘normal’, ensuring all safety measures are in place.”
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 4 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Matchday Live: Goalless at the break in first game of a new era at Town
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed