Police appeal for witnesses after jewellery, bank cards and cash stolen in raid on Ipswich home
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary in Ipswich where suspects gained entry by throwing a brick through a window.
It took place between 10.30am and 11.45am in Sidegate Lane on Saturday, June 9.
A police spokesman said: “Jewellery, bank cards and cash were stolen after a rear window was smashed with a brick to gain entry.”
He added a female suspect is thought to have entered the property while a male suspect was seen outside the front of the home.
The woman is described as white, slim, with thick, blonde short hair and around 25 to 30 years old. The man is described as white, aged around 40, wearing dark trousers and a slightly lighter top, and with mid to dark brown hair. They may have been driving a dark blue Ford, possibly a people carrier.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 37/31576/18 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 7 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 10 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon