Cash stolen during break-in at business near Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a business near Sudbury was burgled.
According to a police spokesman, a fence was cut to gain entry to the grounds of an office building in Waldingfield Road, Chilton at around 2.50am on Friday, June 20.
The offices were entered and cash was stolen from inside.
Police are also investigating a previous incident where lorry cabs were entered and items including a tow rope, batteries and a cash till were taken.
It is believed it took place on Sunday June 8 in the early hours, around 4am.
You may also want to watch:
If you noticed any unusual activity or vehicles in the area or you have any information that may assist officers in their investigation, call police on 101 quoting reference 37/36425/19 for the first incident or 37/34563/19 for the second.
Alternatively, report online at www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 Ipswich Hospital confirms 'significant' Covid outbreak in past fortnight
- 6 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 7 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 8 'They don't trust me and I don't trust them' - Cook on 'jittery' atmosphere
- 9 Could this pub be the hottest new place to eat in Suffolk?
- 10 Air ambulance called to medical emergency