Jewellery stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a burglary in Barking, near Needham Market, where an amount of jewellery was stolen.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the break-in happened between 10am on Monday, March 18 and 11pm on Tuesday, March 19 at a house close to Barking Road.
She said: “At some point during the times stated, an unknown offender/s forced a ground floor window and once inside, a search was carried out and jewellery was stolen.”
Police are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
If you saw any suspicious activity in the area or witnessed the break-in, contact DC Sarah Warner on 101, quoting crime reference 37/15751/19.
You may also want to watch:
You can also provide information online at www.Suffolk.police.uk/contact-us or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour