Boy taken to hospital after collision involving BMW
- Credit: Archant
A child has been taken to hospital after a crash between two cars and the child.
The incident happened shortly after 1pm today in St Olaves Precinct, Bury St Edmunds, opposite Pappa Johns Pizza.
The police were called to reports of a collision between a BMW, a Vauxhall Zafira and a child.
Paramedics also responded to find the boy conscious and breathing and treated him at the scene.
He was taken to hospital by road but it is not believed that he has life-threatening or life-changing injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked for a short period of time however it is now clear.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 6 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 7 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 8 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 9 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 10 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week