Bury St Edmunds: Anniversary checks four weeks after murder of Mary Roberts
- Credit: Archant
POLICE investigating the murder of Mary Roberts have carried out anniversary checks four weeks after her death.
The 50-year-old’s body was found in a car park in Risbygate Street, Bury St Edmunds, at around 9am on March 27.
Last night, police carried out anniversary checks in and around the area where her body was found.
Between 9pm and midnight, officers spoke to 19 people within the St Edmunds Tavern pub and the Risbygate Street area and the information received will now be looked at to see if it can help with their enquiries.
Two men, aged 55 and 59, both from Bury St Edmunds, who were arrested on suspicion of murder remain on police bail and are due to return to the Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre on June 4 and 5 respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 7 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card