Three cars left with no wheels after thieves strike overnight
- Credit: Archant
A BMW M3 and a Volkswagen Golf were left immobile after thieves stole all their wheels in overnight thefts in Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk police report that the vehicles - a silver Volkswagen Golf in Haselmere Close and a grey BMW M3 in Radnor Close - had their wheels stripped by an unknown number of offenders between 11.30pm on June 17 and 6.30am on June 18.
The night before, between 6pm on June 16 and 7am June 17, a grey BMW X3 in Laywood Close also had all its wheels stolen.
Police are urging vehicle owners to remain vigilant and to report any unusual or suspicious activity to officers.
If you witness a crime in progress call police on 999.
Officers are also appealing for witnesses or anyone with information or who may have relevant dash-cam footage to visit the Suffolk Constabulary website.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Bury St Edmunds Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 6 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 7 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 8 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 9 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 10 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence