Firefighters tackle bus blaze near junction of A14
- Credit: Archant
Police urged motorists to avoid the area of a bus fire near a junction of the A14 this afternoon.
The blaze broke out at about 3pm in Fornham Lane, Bury St Edmunds, near junction 42 of the A14.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene from Bury St Edmunds station.
Police were also mobilised and urged motorists to avoid the area, if possible.
No one was reported to have been on board the bus when emergency services arrived.
You may also want to watch:
It is thought the cause may have been electrical.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 9 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology