Bury St Edmunds: CCTV images released of two men after £500 worth of electrical goods stolen from shop
- Credit: Archant
Images of two men suspected of stealing hundreds of pounds worth of electrical items have been released.
Police have published the CCTV pictures after two computer hard drives and a sat-nat worth a total of £500 were stolen from a shop in Robert Boby Way, Bury St Edmunds.
The theft took place at around 3.10pm on Saturday, August 3.
Police are appealing for help in tracing the two men pictured in the images.
The first man is described as white, with grey hair and wearing glasses. His clothing is described as a Levi’s sweatshirt, grey casual jacket and jeans.
You may also want to watch:
The second man is described as white, wearing a bright green T-shirt and grey jogging bottoms.
Witnesses or people with information relating to this incident are urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years