Stunning aerial pictures show magic of Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre
- Credit: Archant
Getting Suffolk’s festive spirit into full swing, these stunning pictures show Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre transforming the town into a winter wonderland.
Thousands are predicted to take to the streets in the town centre over the next four days to enjoy the market's treats, making it one of the biggest Christmas fayres in the country.
More than 300 stalls are stocked full of festive food, drinks and all things Christmas-themed.
A police officer enjoying the market said on Twitter: "Just had a cheeky foot patrol around the Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre - lovely to see the lights and smell the food on offer! Amazing! Such an amazing town and I've spoken to some wonderful people."
Incredible fireworks saw the night's sky erupt in colour on its opening yesterday, while Saturday is expected to be the busiest day yet.
You may also want to watch:
These pictures taken by photographer Jon Williams show the magic is here to stay.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 7 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke