Stunning aerial pictures show magic of Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre
- Credit: Archant
Getting Suffolk’s festive spirit into full swing, these stunning pictures show Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre transforming the town into a winter wonderland.
Thousands are predicted to take to the streets in the town centre over the next four days to enjoy the market's treats, making it one of the biggest Christmas fayres in the country.
More than 300 stalls are stocked full of festive food, drinks and all things Christmas-themed.
A police officer enjoying the market said on Twitter: "Just had a cheeky foot patrol around the Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre - lovely to see the lights and smell the food on offer! Amazing! Such an amazing town and I've spoken to some wonderful people."
Incredible fireworks saw the night's sky erupt in colour on its opening yesterday, while Saturday is expected to be the busiest day yet.
You may also want to watch:
These pictures taken by photographer Jon Williams show the magic is here to stay.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk