Bury St Edmunds: Concern grows for missing man
- Credit: Archant
SUFFOLK Police say they are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 50-year-old man who went missing this morning.
Christopher Swindell left his home in Brockesby Walk, Bury St Edmunds at around 5am this morning in order to get a replacement battery for his car. He has not returned and has not been in contact since.
This afternoon, his wife received a call to say his mobile phone had been found on the ground in Horringer Court, Bury St Edmunds.
Christopher is described as white, of stocky build, around 5ft 10ins with dark shaven hair. He was wearing a black thigh length jacket, black jeans and a black beanie hat. He also wears glasses.
Christopher has not gone missing before and police are asking him, or anyone who may have seen him, to get in contact immediately.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen a man matching the above description is asked to call Suffolk Police on 101 immediately.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue