Bury St Edmunds: Damaged freezer causes gas leak

FIREFIGHTERS were scrambled to the scene of a gas leak in west Suffolk.

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to the incident in Bedell Close, Bury St Edmunds, at just before 2.15pm.

One appliance was sent to the scene following an inspection of the property by an officer.

The crew, wearing breathing apparatus, removed a leaking and damaged freezer from the residential address.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus