Farmers’ Market set to return to Bury St Edmunds next month
- Credit: Archant
The next Bury St Edmunds Farmers’ Market is back in the town on Sunday, February 11.
It reported a fantastic first year of trading in 2017 and after a break in January, to thaw out and plan the next 12 months, they will return to The Traverse between 10am and 4pm.
Many stallholders had reason to celebrate last year – Will Wooster won Best Newcomer at the Suffolk Food and Drink Awards, Truly Traceable scooped three Great Taste Awards and five British Pie Awards and Candi’s Chutneys grabbed The Pride of Norfolk Award.
All of them will be back at the market this year alongside over 30 small scale producers from the region.
There will also be new stalls from Bury St Biscuits, fresh beef from Heath Farm, wood fired pizzas from Dough & Co, local cider from Simon’s Cider and vegan sausages from Hegan Vegan.
You may also want to watch:
For further information contact Suffolk Market Events on 07704 627973 or email justinesuffolkmarketevents.co.uk or go to the website www.suffolkmarketevents.co.uk
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 9 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence