Bury St Edmunds: Fire crew helps remove woman’s ring
A WOMAN who ended up with a ring stuck on her finger walked into a fire station to plead for help.
The woman arrived at Bury St Edmunds fire station shortly before 2pm today.
A spokesman for the fire service said the woman had tried easing it off using washing up liquid but without success.
He said the crew in Bury used a diamond saw to cut through it.
He said: “It can be repaired fairly easily by a jeweller. It happens more than you would think.”
You may also want to watch:
The ring came off successfully at 2.03pm.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs