Bury St Edmunds: Girl, 13, has arm grabbed in confrontation
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A 13-year-old girl had to fight off two older teenagers after they confronted her and one grabbed her arm.
The incident happened at around 3.30pm on Wednesday in Beetons Way, Bury St Edmunds.
The girl was walking along Beetons Way when she was approached by two boys who asked her where she was going.
She tried to walk away, but one of the boys said “don’t walk away from me” before grabbing hold of her arm. The girl was able to break free and ran off towards Bury Leisure Centre. She did not suffer any injuries.
The boys are both described as white and aged around 16.
You may also want to watch:
The first is described as 5 ft 7 ins tall, of slim build, with short dark hair. He was wearing a black Nike jumper, grey tracksuit bottoms and had a diamond stud earring.
The second boy is of a similar height, with short blond hair. He was wearing a red jumper, blue body-warmer and black tracksuit bottoms.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
Anyone with information should contact Pc Tony Orr at Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.