Bury St Edmunds: Laptop catches fire

Firefighters were called out after a laptop caught fire in a house today.

The incident happened at 4.45pm in Caie Walk, Bury St Edmunds, when the computer apparently overheated and caught light.

Two fire engines from Bury St Edmunds station attended the scene to find the fire had been put out, and they ventilated the house of smoke.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus