Bury St Edmunds: Man found dead after crash
- Credit: Archant
A MAN was found dead in his car after a collision with a lamppost.
Emergency services were called to St Olaves Street, Bury St Edmunds, at about 11.20am Saturday.
A red Toyota was found against a lamppost and police confirmed that the 60-year-old driver had died.
The vehicle had only sustained limited damage to the front side.
A Suffolk police spokesman said that a collision investigation team are working to establish the cause of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The possibily that the driver suffered a medical episode before the collision has not been ruled out.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields