Bury St Edmunds: Man found in his home with ‘serious injuries’
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called after a man was found with “serious injuries” at his home in Bury St Edmunds.
Police officers discovered the man at an address at The Vinefields at around 11.30am this morning, Wednesday July 24 after friends raised concerns at Bury St Edmunds police station.
The man – believed to be in his late 30s to 40s – was discovered on a bed inside the home and was in and out of consciousness when he was found by officers.
They report he appears to have sustained head injuries and an injury to his torso.
The air ambulance was sent to the scene but the man was then taken to West Suffolk Hospital by land ambulance. Police are currently at the scene trying to determine what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking anyone who may have seen anything suspicious or anyone with information to contact Bury St Edmunds CID by dialling 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street