Bury St Edmunds: Men assaulted by group armed with knives
TWO men were approached by a group wearing balacalvas and armed with knives last night in Bury St Edmunds.
The men, both 30, were punched, kicked and bottled by the group in Oakes Road at 2.15am.
The group of four men, believed to be between 16-23 years old, stole a rucksack containing cash, bankcard and clothes, two of the men were carrying knives.
Three of the men have been described as white and one as black. One of the men was wearing a large grey shirt and one was wearing a large blue tracksuit.
Both men were seen to by an ambulance crew but sustained no serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is being asked to contact police on 101, quoting reference numbers BU 12/2363 and BU 12/2365.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead