Channing Tatum and Jessie J reported to be the latest celebs to move to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
American actor Channing Tatum and British singer Jessie J are reportedly renting a house near Bury St Edmunds.
The couple, who have been dating since October, are said to have decided to move to Suffolk after finding themselves spending more and more time in the UK.
Channing especially has been spending a lot of time in London as he promoted his Magic Mike stage show in the West End.
A number of media outlets have reported that the couple have chosen Suffolk because of its proximity to the capital and its relative quietness.
They aren't the only celebrities to have made home in the county:
You may also want to watch:
- Global superstar Ed Sheeran, is one of the county's best known exports and still lives in the county he grew up in.
- German supermodel and actress Claudia Schiffer has made home near Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 7 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 8 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 9 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 10 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- Comedian and actor Griff Rhys Jones keeps a number of alpacas at his Suffolk home.
- Author Anthony Horowitz has a home in Orford has often used the county as a setting for his books.
- Actor Bill Nighy has a home in Aldeburgh and is a big supporter of the town's cinema.