Man arrested on suspicion of abduction and false imprisonment of 15-year-old girl
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested by Suffolk police on suspicion of the abduction and false imprisonment of a 15-year-old girl.
The 42-year-old man's arrest comes following intelligence handed to the constabulary from the Metropolitan Police.
On January 14, officers arrested two people at a property in Foreham Court, Bury St Edmunds.
The man was arrested on suspicion of abduction, false imprisonment and possession with the intent to supply drugs Class A drugs.
The girl was also arrested on suspicion of the possession of Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre for questioning.
The man has been released on police bail to answer on February 10, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 10 Two cars set alight in two different streets
The girl was released under investigation.