Man arrested on suspicion of abduction and false imprisonment of 15-year-old girl
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested by Suffolk police on suspicion of the abduction and false imprisonment of a 15-year-old girl.
The 42-year-old man's arrest comes following intelligence handed to the constabulary from the Metropolitan Police.
On January 14, officers arrested two people at a property in Foreham Court, Bury St Edmunds.
The man was arrested on suspicion of abduction, false imprisonment and possession with the intent to supply drugs Class A drugs.
The girl was also arrested on suspicion of the possession of Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre for questioning.
The man has been released on police bail to answer on February 10, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten at home by Wyke goal
- 3 Jack Whomes to be freed after 23 years in jail for 'Essex Boys' murders
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Farm vehicle and power tools worth thousands stolen in break in
- 6 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 7 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 8 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 9 Town's reaction will be fascinating as Sunderland visit on a big night for Lambert's Ipswich
- 10 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?
The girl was released under investigation.