Advance notice of toilets closures in Bury St Edmunds
Council-run toilets in Bury St Edmunds will be closed temporarily to allow for maintenance work to go ahead.
The toilets in the Abbey Gardens will be shut on Wednesday, February 3, and Thursday, February 4, and the loos at Ram Meadow car park will be out of action on Thursday, February 25.
Wednesday is a market day in the historic town.
A spokesperson for West Suffolk Council said: "In order to enable our contractors to undertake some essential maintenance work we need to temporarily close two public toilets in Bury St Edmunds."
The spokesperson said signage would be placed on site directing people to the next nearest toilet facility.
You may also want to watch:
From Ram Meadow, which is a short walk from the centre, this would be the Abbey Gardens loos, and vice versa.
The public toilets at the Arc shopping centre - on the other side of the town centre - are still closed.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star