Bury St Edmunds: Ten �100 tickets available for Russell Brand’s sell-out show
COMIC Russell Brand has made ten more seats available for his sold-out Bury St Edmunds show - with all proceeds going to charity.
The additional seats for Russell Brand - A Night of Spontaneous Comedy at the Theatre Royal on Wednesday, are being sold for �100 each.
All of the money from the “special pricey” tickets, advertised by Brand on his Twitter site, will go towards supporting the work of Focus 12 Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre.
Brand, who attended the town rehab centre, is a patron of the charity.
The ticket price includes the opportunity to meet the comic after the show.
You may also want to watch:
Have you got a �100 ticket?
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre