Trains cancelled through Bury St Edmunds following police incident
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia trains running through Bury St Edmunds are being cancelled or delayed due to an earlier police incident.
British Transport Police were called to the station around 11.15am Monday, October 7, to concerns over the welfare of a man.
As a result, services between Ipswich and Cambridge and Ipswich and Peterborough are facing cancellation.
Services between Ipswich and Felixstowe have also been impacted.
A spokesman for Greater Anglia confirmed the man had been removed at 11.51am and all lines are now re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police confirmed they were in attendance but were unable to supply further details.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 10 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
11.58am Ipswich to Felixstowe due 12.24pm
12.01pm Ipswich to Peterborough due 12.39pm
12.20pm Ipswich to Cambridge due 1.41pm
12.28pm Felixstowe to Ipswich due 12.54pm
A list of altered services is available from the Greater Anglia website.