Bury St Edmunds: Unconscious woman is taken to hospital
EMERGENCY services have been called to a town centre home where a woman was unconscious.
Police officers and the ambulance service attended The Vinefields this morning at about 10am.
A police spokeswoman said they were called by the ambulance service which were treating a woman who was unconscious. She was taken to West Suffolk Hospital in the town.
She added that the lady appeared to be in her 30s.
She said scenes of crime officers were there investigating.
You may also want to watch:
A ambulance service spokeswoman said the woman had had a cardiac arrest.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases