BurySOUND continues with last heat ahead of grand final at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A popular Bury St Edmunds music competition is reaching its conclusion ahead of the grand final on Friday, March 9.
BurySOUND, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, continues with its final heat on Friday at the Hunter Club in Bury St Edmunds, with Abbey Green, The Catch, Eeeyore, Influx of Insanity, Kulk and special guest headliners A Horse Called War.
Cambridge-based prog/alt-rock quartet Indecision were named as heat three winners at Haverhill Arts Centre on February 9 – the first time a heat had been staged there.
Heat four took place back at the Hunter Club on Friday, February 16, and Bury-based hard rock quintet Kelodown – who formed while studying music at West Suffolk College – were announced as winners on the night.
Indecision and Kelodown will join heat one winners Organ of Conti and heat two victors Kyanos in the final at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds on March 9.
You may also want to watch:
Doors for the final heat at the Hunter Club on Friday open at 6pm, all ages are welcome (under 14s must be accompanied by a parent/carer), and tickets are £5 from www.whatsonwestsuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 6 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 7 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 8 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 9 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 10 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week