Suffolk’s best pubs mapped – did your local make the list?
Find out which 14 Suffolk businesses have been chosen in the ‘Pick of the Pubs’ as they are named among the top 500 in the country.
The AA Publishing has released its 21st edition of the Pub Guide, ranking a number of typically British pubs for their great beer and good food.
Some of Suffolk's most highly awarded pubs made the list - use our interactive map to see whether any breweries in your village were included.
Those pinpointed include the Unruly Pig in Bromeswell, which has too many awards to mention, Nayland's Anchor Inn, and not forgetting the highly respected independent pub The Crown, at Stoke by Nayland.
Other popular pubs in Bury St Edmunds, Barton Mills, Laxfield, Snape and Newmarket also made the list - proving that a countryside pub is still a hit with the public.
You may also want to watch:
You can also vote for your favourite pub from the list in our poll below.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 7 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 8 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win