Suffolk’s best pubs mapped – did your local make the list?
Find out which 14 Suffolk businesses have been chosen in the ‘Pick of the Pubs’ as they are named among the top 500 in the country.
The AA Publishing has released its 21st edition of the Pub Guide, ranking a number of typically British pubs for their great beer and good food.
Some of Suffolk's most highly awarded pubs made the list - use our interactive map to see whether any breweries in your village were included.
Those pinpointed include the Unruly Pig in Bromeswell, which has too many awards to mention, Nayland's Anchor Inn, and not forgetting the highly respected independent pub The Crown, at Stoke by Nayland.
Other popular pubs in Bury St Edmunds, Barton Mills, Laxfield, Snape and Newmarket also made the list - proving that a countryside pub is still a hit with the public.
You may also want to watch:
You can also vote for your favourite pub from the list in our poll below.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 3 Floods as river bursts its banks at beauty spot
- 4 Ipswich closing in on Thomas signing, as club await Harrop medical results
- 5 Suffolk coronavirus vaccine concerns – your questions answered
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk
- 8 Where Ipswich Town are at with ins and outs during the January transfer window
- 9 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 10 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk