A memorable first sale for Fenn Wright’s new Sudbury branch
- Credit: Archant
Fenn Wright’s new Sudbury branch celebrates its first sale between – would you believe – Mrs Fenn, from Sudbury, and Mrs Wright, from Long Melford.
The sale of the stunning period detached cottage on Priory Walk in Sudbury was a match made in heaven – and certainly memorable one.
Marking an important milestone for the branch, this charming coincidence will go down in Fenn Wright agency history.
Buyer Sharon Wright, said: “What are the odds? This must be a good omen! I’m delighted to have exchanged on the property and I’m looking forward to moving in and making myself at home.”
Emma Fenn, who was selling the property, added: “What a lovely coincidence! I’ve spent many happy years on Priory Walk and I’m certain Mrs Wright will also have many enjoyable years in the house.”
You may also want to watch:
“I’d like to congratulate Mrs Fenn and Mrs Wright on the sale and purchase of the property, respectively,” said Graham Buxton, partner at Fenn Wright. “What a memorable story! When we sat down to put the information into our sales book, we noticed the names of the purchaser and vendor matched with Fenn Wright. When we realised, we were stunned. It’s such a coincidence, but we’re delighted to be able to mark the first sale at our Sudbury branch with such a memorable story.”
Long established estate agents Fenn Wright has branches across Suffolk and Essex, including the A12 corridor.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham