Access Group jumps 40 places in Sunday Times ranking of Top Companies to Work For
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia-based business software firm Access Group has climbed 40 places in the annual Sunday Times Top Companies to Work For ranking.
Access, which is based at Stratford St Mary, between Ipswich and Colchester, has risen from 100th place in last year’s list to 60th in the new ranking, which was published at the weekend.
Chris Bayne, chief executive, described the result as “an incredible achievement”, having been achieved during the year in which Acesss grew substantially in terms of turnover and employee numbers.
“It makes me very proud that as the company grows our employees still consider Access a great place to work,” he added.
“The ethos, success and culture of any organisation is driven and created by its people. We have an exceptional team of talent at Access, who work very hard for us to achieve our goals.”
You may also want to watch:
The listing is based on a survey covering a range of aspects of workplace engagement, including leadership, personal growth and wellbeing.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex