Accountants on the move to Riduna Park, Melton
- Credit: Riduna Park
Staff from accountancy business Oxlade & Bond are enjoying a new chapter in modern offices just outside Woodbridge.
Staff at accountancy business Oxlade & Bond have moved into new modern offices just outside Woodbridge.
The company, which has been established for 15 years, has previously been located in the town centre, but is now one of the newest tenants at the Riduna Park business development.
With five employees, and a focus on local family-owned businesses, Oxlade & Bond provides accountancy and taxation services to many commercial organisations around Suffolk.
It is led by directors Tim Oxlade and Sarah Wright.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Oxlade said: “This is a great new period for our business and we’re very excited to be moving into such a light and vibrant office development.
“We’re now able to have a superb office which allows for plenty of confidential meeting space, as well as a great environment for our staff to work in.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 9 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
Katie Emerson, project manager for Riduna Holdings, welcomed the company to the site.
She said: “Oxlade & Bond are a great addition to our growing list of tenants here at Riduna Park.
“We’re so pleased to see occupiers getting to know one another and really feeling proud about being part of a modern business community in such a great location.”
Phase Two of Riduna Park, which consists of nine offices varying in size from 1,250 sq ft to 7,500 sq ft two-storey options, is now ready for occupation.
Riduna Park is already home to a number of other businesses. Suffolk Coastal District Council has a number of units including the large Riduna House building at the front of plot.
Melton Parish Council is spending £425,000 on a two-storey unit in the park.