Accounts boss Tom is credit to train operator
- Credit: Archant
COLCHESTER: Abellio Greater Anglia accounts worker Tom Barton was highly commended by the judges in a national awards.
The accounts receivable and utilities manager, based on Colchester, was a runner-up at the ICM British Credit Awards 2014, in the ‘Credit Controller of the Year’ category.
Crystal Wright Abellio Greater Anglia’s Financial Controller said: “I’d like to congratulate Tom on being named as runner-up for this national award. Being chosen as a finalist was a great achievement, to be named as the runner-up and to be highly commended by the judges was the icing on the cake.”
Tom’s colleague, Laura Lamelle, was a finalist in the ‘Newcomer of the Year’ category, after joining the company just over a year ago.
As part of the ‘Accounts Receivable’ team, Tom and Laura have improved invoicing and their management of clients, with whom they have built up a strong relationship. Together they ensure a consistent, fair and efficient service for all of their customers.
You may also want to watch:
Tom is from Dovercourt, and Laura from Holland-on-Sea.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam