Businesses invited to learn new skills at Innovation Martlesham event
- Credit: Archant
As part of the ongoing work between Innovation Martlesham and Suffolk Coastal District Council, local businesses are invited to a knowledge sharing event taking place next month.
Innovation Martlesham is an established cluster of high-tech ICT companies, located at Adastral Park. Besides being home to a range of companies, Innovative Martlesham is a ‘collaborative ecosystem’ for technology companies.
Attendees of the event will benefit from the knowledge Innovative Martlesham (IM) has gained from working with over a hundred companies who are part of the IM cluster at Adastral Park, Ipswich.
The session will provide a good overview of the key issues for anyone planning to build a public image for their company and establish confidence in potential customers and partners.
The event will feature guest speakers Dr Nick Milner who is chief executive of Milner Marketing Ltd, Mike Ward, marketer and ISO Auditor, Mark Pendleton, deputy lieutenant of Suffolk and Andy Brown, head of sustainability at Anglian Water.
You may also want to watch:
Event need to be booked through the Innovation Martlesham website.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine