Adnams teams up with Magic Rock Brewing Co to produce limited edition beer
- Credit: Archant
EADT/EDP Top100 company Adnams has unveiled its latest collaboration beer, produced in partnership with the Magic Rock Brewing Co based near Huddersfield.
The new limited edition beer, named The Herbalist, has been brewed in Southwold by Adnams master brewer Fergus Fitzgerald and Stuart Ross, head brewer at Magic Rock, and was unveiled during an event at The Pelt Trader, a craft beer and pizza bar in the City of London.
It is made with Saison yeast and a mix of bittering Centennial hops, and dry hopped with Mosaic, Citra and Vic Secret hops.
Mr Fitzgerald said: “I met the guys from Magic Rock in April 2014 at the World Beer Cup in Denver. We share a mutual respect of each other’s beers and brewing styles and because of this we were keen to create a collaborative brew together.
“The guys at Magic Rock were keen to create a Saison beer, a pale ale with spicy notes and I was especially keen to experiment with pineapple weed, also known as wild chamomile.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Ross added: “As brewers, Fergus and I share the same values, and both Magic Rock and Adnams are especially passionate about flavour, so a collaboration beer was a natural progression.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away