ADRIAN Baigent has been appointed as general manager of Bury St Edmunds-based car firm Cecil and Larter.Mr Baigent, 46, of Newmarket, has 25 years' experience in the trade, 18 of which have been spent in a variety of management roles.
ADRIAN Baigent has been appointed as general manager of Bury St Edmunds-based car firm Cecil and Larter.
Mr Baigent, 46, of Newmarket, has 25 years' experience in the trade, 18 of which have been spent in a variety of management roles.
“Cecil and Larter is a small family business that has been in Bury St Edmunds for over 80 years,” said Mr Baigent.
“I will be looking to emphasise the exceptional customer care and dedicated sales and service levels that we have become known for.
“A massive part of the company's ethos is our staff and I will also be making sure that we add value to the working experience of our valued employees and our customers.”
The firm's managing director Ray Cawston said: “Adrian has an exceptional CV and we are delighted that he has joined us.
- 1 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 2 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 3 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 4 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 5 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 6 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 7 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 10 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
“His wealth of experience in the motor trade can only help us to thrive as a business and we wish him well in his new role.”