Agencies in the running for CIPR awards
TWO PR agencies from Suffolk and north Essex are among the finalists in the 2012 CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) Excellence Awards.
Quay West Communications, based at Coggeshall, has been nominated in the Low Budget category for its campaign “Bike Theft: The Movie” produced for client Bike Dock Solutions.
It involved a hidden camera crew being sent to a location in London to film public reaction to cycle theft, with the resulting moving having so far been viewed online nearly 27,000 times.
Genesis PR, based at Holbrook, near Ipswich, is among the finalists in the Best Automotive Campaign category for its continuing work for national client Ford Retail, part of the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Retail operates more than 40 dealerships, trading under names including Dagenham Motors in London and the South East, Heartlands Ford in Birmingham and Brunel Ford the South West, with Genesis providing PR support to build their reputations as businesses and as active members of their local communities.
You may also want to watch:
Also among the finalists is Writtle College, based near Chelmsford, which is shortlisted in the External Newspaper, Magazine or Publication category for its magazine Arena.
Jane Wilson, chief executive of the CIPR, said: “To make the CIPR Excellence Awards shortlist is a statement of achievement for any individual or organisation.”
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
The winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on May 28.