Aimee Balaam and Graeme Burslem
TWO solicitors have been appointed to the commercial property team at Birketts LLP.Aimee Balaam will join Birketts' new Cambridge, where she will work alongside law firm partner Jonathan Greenhalgh.
TWO solicitors have been appointed to the commercial property team at Birketts LLP.
Aimee Balaam will join Birketts' new Cambridge, where she will work alongside law firm partner Jonathan Greenhalgh.
Ms Balaam trained at Holmes and Hills Solicitors and has experience of working in both commercial and residential property.
Graeme Burslem joins the well-established team at the Ipswich office after transferring from Kester Cunningham. He has experience in a wide variety of property matters.
You may also want to watch:
Head of commercial property Chris Schwer said: “Both Aimee and Graeme have joined Birketts at a very exciting time. The commercial property team is growing at a rapid rate and we welcome the experience and resource they will bring to the team.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune