AINSLEY Wilkins has been appointed office manager at CPW Computing in Needham Market.His role includes marketing and customer liaison as well as being customers' first point of contact with the company's team of computer and network specialists.
AINSLEY Wilkins has been appointed office manager at CPW Computing in Needham Market.
His role includes marketing and customer liaison as well as being customers' first point of contact with the company's team of computer and network specialists.
Mr Wilkins, who trained with CPW as a teenager, was in the Far East prior to his new role, working as a trustee for a registered family charity the Wilkins Memorial Trust, providing practical support to poor families.
Prior to that, he worked as a tour guide in south east Asia.
You may also want to watch:
CPW Computing managing director Christine Lock said: “Ainsley's experience in the IT industry, combined with his strong commitment to the wider community, makes him an excellent fit.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash