A HARWICH apprentice is celebrating after graduating from his three-year training programme at motor manufacturer Bentley.Alex Baxter, one of six apprentices across Britain to graduate from the Bentley Apprenticeship Programme, has secured a permanent position at Colchester-based dealership Bentley Essex.
A HARWICH apprentice is celebrating after graduating from his three-year training programme at motor manufacturer Bentley.
Alex Baxter, one of six apprentices across Britain to graduate from the Bentley Apprenticeship Programme, has secured a permanent position at Colchester-based dealership Bentley Essex.
The 19-year-old was one of the first group of apprentices to join the luxury car marque's dedicated training scheme.
He impressed course leaders with his skills and enthusiasm and played an integral role in the aftersales team at the dealership.
He was also involved in the relocation of the aftersales facilities at Bentley Essex to a dedicated, purpose-built site in Phoenix Square, off Wyncolls Road, in August last year.
Aftersales manager Allen Brooks said: “Alex plays an integral role in the aftersales team at the dealership where we expect the highest levels of service for customers and we are delighted that he has completed his training giving him the skills and knowledge required to carry out repairs and improvements to Bentley models.”
- 1 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 2 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 6 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 7 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 8 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 9 Ranking every League One away kit from worst to first
- 10 Burns signs new deal after stunning debut season at Town
The Bentley Apprenticeship Programme is a Government-backed training scheme offering apprentices dealership-based employment coupled with regular training sessions at the Bentley factory in Crewe.