SUDBURY-BASED lawyer Alisdair Douglas is celebrating after gaining Resolution accredited specialist status.Mr Douglas, a partner and family lawyer at Steed & Steed, undertook his legal practice course at Nottingham Trent University and has been qualified for 10 years.
SUDBURY-BASED lawyer Alisdair Douglas is celebrating after gaining Resolution accredited specialist status.
Mr Douglas, a partner and family lawyer at Steed & Steed, undertook his legal practice course at Nottingham Trent University and has been qualified for 10 years.
He previously worked for Nicholsons in Lowestoft and Lloyd & Co in Thetford before joining the firm, becoming a partner in May 2003.
He specialises in complex financial matters and children private law.
You may also want to watch:
The Resolution scheme is designed to help people facing family breakdown to make an informed choice when deciding which lawyer to appoint.
“As a Resolution member, I am committed to encouraging a non-confrontational approach to resolving family disputes. That way, both the emotional and financial costs of divorce and family breakdown are minimised for those involved,” said Mr Douglas.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album