CONFERENCE and events management firm Inntel has appointed a new director of event management.Amanda Stranack joins the firm, based at Feering, near Colchester, from Absolute Corporate Events, where she held the position of operations director.
CONFERENCE and events management firm Inntel has appointed a new director of event management.
Amanda Stranack joins the firm, based at Feering, near Colchester, from Absolute Corporate Events, where she held the position of operations director.
She has 14 years' experience within the corporate events industry and began her career at CVL as project manager in 1994, working her way up to business relations director at Maritz ME&I.
Inntel managing director Douglas O'Neill said: “Amanda is a highly experienced events professional and her appointment demonstrates our intention to grow this area of the business.
You may also want to watch:
“Our clients increasingly demand events services and the appointment of Amanda will ensure all of their needs are met.
“We have every confidence in the fact that Amanda is the right person for this principal new role and her expertise will enable our events department to continue to go from strength to strength.”
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 5 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 6 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 7 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
Ms Stranack said she was “very excited” about her new job.