EAST Anglia public relations and marketing agency Project PR has welcomed a new account executive.Amy Bullard, a public relations graduate from Leeds Metropolitan University, successfully completed a placement year with the agency as part of her degree.
EAST Anglia public relations and marketing agency Project PR has welcomed a new account executive.
Amy Bullard, a public relations graduate from Leeds Metropolitan University, successfully completed a placement year with the agency as part of her degree.
“During her work placement year with us, Amy became a core part of our team, mainly supporting the PR programme we run for Ford Retail which is one of our larger clients,” said Project PR managing director Penny Arbuthnot.
“We are delighted to have her on board as a permanent member of staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Bullard, who lives in Ipswich, is a former Thurleston High School pupil and is an Ipswich Town supporter. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 4 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 5 'We are in for three, four or five players' - Town CEO Ashton on new signings and deliver 'dramatic change' for Cook
- 6 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 Ashton reveals season ticket sales and hails impact of Ed Sheeran sponsorship
- 10 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks