Mosaic Publicity has recruited a new account manager who has moved from Yorkshire to take up the job.Broadcast journalist Aneet Bhachu has decided to pursue a career in PR and is delighted to join the team at the Colchester based agency.
Mosaic Publicity has recruited a new account manager who has moved from Yorkshire to take up the job.
Broadcast journalist Aneet Bhachu has decided to pursue a career in PR and is delighted to join the team at the Colchester based agency.
Aneet, 23, who is from Leeds has made the transition into PR after working across numerous radio stations in the Yorkshire region as a reporter.
“Initially I was really nervous about moving so far away but the team at Mosaic has made me feel really welcome,” she said. “ I'm now living in the town centre and I love the fact that everything is so close by”.
You may also want to watch:
The former roving reporter is also skilled with a camera and has previously worked in film and television.
She added: “What I like about Mosaic Publicity is that it is more than just a PR Agency, we also do media training and podcasting. Now I feel I can combine all of my experience into one job”.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 Body found in the River Orwell
- 9 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash