FLOORING adhesive firm Ardex has made three new appointments to its industrial flooring division.Nigel Coxon has been appointed as technical sales manager at the Haverhill-based company.
FLOORING adhesive firm Ardex has made three new appointments to its industrial flooring division.
Nigel Coxon has been appointed as technical sales manager at the Haverhill-based company. He is a qualified chemist but has worked in sales for a variety of manufacturers in the construction industry for the past 10 years.
Amy Laura Hepworth fills the newly-created post of product marketing executive and will be providing marketing support to promote the growth of the firm's industrial flooring range.
She graduated from the University of East Anglia with an honours degree in business management and law and is looking forward to bringing a fresh approach to the marketing of the firm's resin flooring systems.
You may also want to watch:
Damian Wilson has joined the technical department as senior resin technology and will be researching and developing products. He graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with a degree in engineering with environmental studies and has worked in the coating industry for more than nine years.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 6 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 7 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 8 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 9 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 10 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims