Around the world in 80 beads
Independent jewellery maker and businesswoman Imogen Sheeran is the guest speaker at the next networking lunch event at Basepoint business centre in Ipswich.
Imogen will be giving a talk, and demonstration, on how she sources and creates her beautiful jewellery.
Her talk is titled, “Around the World in 80 Beads.”
The networking event is at Basepoint Business Centre, The Havens, Ransomes Europark from noon to 2pm on Thursday April 30.
Imogen is well known for designing pieces of jewellery for local charities such as St Elizabeth Hospice and SITS Campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Centre manager Alison Morrisey said: “Imogen will also be telling us about the inspiration behind her designs.” It is a free event, with a buffet lunch, but places will need to be booked in advance.
Spaces are limited and it is expected to be a very popular event.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
Imogen will also be bringing along items of her jewellery for sale, she said, from 11am to 3.30pm, from her own jewellery range and also items from the Ed Sheeran Collection with 30% of any proceeds going to the Cancer Campaign in Suffolk.
Alison Morrisey added: “We are really looking forward to having Imogen as our guest speaker.
“She is a very interesting woman.
“We also want to raise as much as possible for the cancer charity so it will be possible for people from other local businesses to pop in on the day, which is unusual to our usual format.
“We are intending to have these networking lunches every month, and we are looking for interesting speakers.
“We already have somebody pencilled in for our next event on June 10.”
To find out more contact Alison Morrisey at Basepoint on Ipswich 01473 722700.