Ashton Graham trio
EAST Anglian law firm Ashton Graham has welcomed three new recruits.Kate Dodsworth, who studied at St Mary's College, Durham University and the College of Law, York, joins the firm's employment law team.
EAST Anglian law firm Ashton Graham has welcomed three new recruits.
Kate Dodsworth, who studied at St Mary's College, Durham University and the College of Law, York, joins the firm's employment law team.
She will specialise in all areas of employment law, including non-contentious advice and employment tribunal litigation.
Geoff Hazlewood, who joins the firm's corporate department at Bury St Edmunds, comes from a London firm. Since qualifying in 2000, he has worked in Ipswich and London, and welcomes his return to Suffolk where he grew up.
You may also want to watch:
He specialises in company acquisitions, banking and corporate finance, and has advised on AIM flotations and public company takeovers.
Richard Booth, who joins the commercial property department at Bury St Edmunds, arrives from Ruston & Lloyd in Newmarket, where he has spent the last three years. He has also spent time working in a well-known law firm in Norwich.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
Specialising in a wide variety of commercial transactions, he has gained an in-depth knowledge of acting for both landlords and tenants in the drafting and checking of commercial leases, sales and acquisitions, licences, easements and developments.